Data Scientist - Machine learning
Start Date: January
Premier IT are looking for an technically gifted and passionate individual to join our clients data science team in the New year. They are a London-based technology data science platform operating within the Gaming industry. The Client are looking for an experienced Data scientist to develop exciting new technology off the back of our current product. The technology is based on analysing data and machine learning so experience in these fields would be a big bonus.
* Work with customers to analyse very large data sets in the context of machine learning
* Work closely with the engineering team to integrate machine learning models into the platform.
* Degree in a highly numerate discipline
* Good knowledge of statistics and machine learning
* Very good problem solver
* Ability to explain complex concepts and methods to non-technical customers
Nice to have
* Big data architecture experience e.g building with Spark, Kafka, Hadoop.
ding with Spark, Kafka, Hadoop.
Premier are acting as an employment agency