Reporting to the Managing Director, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead this evolution and be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns across a broad range of digital mediums for its clients, our two key Brands.
The successful candidate will have a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space by creating engagement and response through carefully thought out strategies and customer journeys that ultimately drive the acquisition of leads and customers.
To deliver this, the Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibility for Social, Email and Content, managing our best-in-class CRM and marketing technology to evaluate and optimise campaigns that align with our Vision.
We need someone who is professional and positive under pressure, with a “can do” and results driven attitude that inspires respect and motivates others to give their best. This is a fantastic opportunity to join at the beginning of our exciting journey and be an influencer on its direction.
You will have the Opportunity to:
- Hire, manage and develop your team.
- Ensure speedy, scalable, efficient delivery of compelling digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute processes and workflows to deliver world-class written and visual content to drive growth and customer engagement.
- Research, test and scale new customer acquisition channels, techniques and technologies.
- Create a strong online Brand presence across relevant social media platforms.
- Deliver innovation in how digital marketing achieves our top level objectives using leadership, process and technology.
- Take ownership, from design to execution, across email, SMS, push notifications and more.
- Ensure that the technical infrastructure to provide optimal tracking and reporting is in place.
- Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis.
- 5 years of Digital Marketing experience.
- You have proven expertise in digital marketing management for a retail client.
- Experience working with Director level leaders.
- You’ve experienced working in a start-up (preferred)
Our highly desirable criteria:
- You have a Degree in Marketing or a similar discipline.
- You are a digital native with a strong understanding of digital marketing (in-bound marketing, SEO, conversion etc.)
- You are outgoing, positive and have a go-getter attitude.
- You are an experienced Digital Marketing leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust & respect where your team feels empowered to deliver high performance.
- You embrace change, constantly adapt & innovate, and are able to initiate, support and manage organisational change.
- Your approach is result-oriented, customer centric, data-driven and analytical.
- You understand CRM platforms and plug-ins, ideally Salesforce and NetSuite.
- You have significant hands-on experience and proven track record of running cross-channel marketing automation campaigns on enterprise-grade tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot or equivalent.
World Class Media is the in-house Media Agency delivering results for two leading grey market brands headquartered in Bristol – Oak Tree Mobility and Middletons. Since 2009 they are award-winning, independent providers of quality furniture, equipment and accessories into the growing older market.
We have successfully secured an investment of £3.5m with a large institutional investor to fund a store roll-out and put Middletons on the map as the premier retail destination in our sector. This sector is going through a period of rejuvenation and change as the power of demographics, the grey pound and evolving consumer tastes unlocks huge potential.
Traditionally print and press specialists, the World Class Media team is currently 6 strong but we’re looking to expand over the next 10 months to bring in top digital talent to achieve our ambitious 3 year business plan.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Limited private health coverage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount cards
- Free tea and coffee