To improve the agency’s reputation and new business conversion rate, by ensuring consistent best practice both across marketing, PR and at all stages of the pitch process from RFP to commercial proposal. Specifically, in 2018 to deliver:
- 15% revenue growth through new business.
- 15% growth in positive PR across trades, nationals and broadcast.
- 2x client networking events
The responsibilities of the Head of Marketing & New Business are as follows:
- To ensure that pitch budgets are deployed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- To consistently articulate a compelling agency story across all touchpoints.
- To provide a clear and motivating reporting line for the agency's Marketing & New Business department and be a standard bearer for the department.
- To maintain and develop relationships with intermediaries.
- To maintain and develop relationships with national and trade journalists.
- To generate increased AVE (advertising value equivalent) from positive press and social media coverage of the agency.
- To allocate pitches and advise pitch teams on pitch strategy and best practice.
- To oversee creative, strategic and AOY award submissions.
The metrics by which the Head of Marketing & New Business will be evaluated are as follows:
- Revenue generated from new business.
- Volume and value of new business leads generated.
- New business conversion rate at each stage of the pitch process (from RFI to RFP; from RFP to Chemistry; from Chemistry to pitch; from pitch to conversion).
- AEV (advertising equivalent value) generated from positive press and social media coverage of the agency.
- Creative, strategic and AOY awards performance.
- Performance of Marketing & New Business team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Seven or more years of experience in marketing and developing new business strategies required.
- Advertising agency experience required.
- Understanding of London advertising landscape
- First-class communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Solution oriented
- Strong written and verbal skills.
25 days holiday plus 3 over Christmas
Season ticket loan
Ride to work scheme
Monthly gym contribution