Head Pastry Chef is required for a permanent contract working within a Multi Rosette property in the Midlands. The Head Chef at this establishment is one of the most renowned in Britain: do you want to be part of his team?
The Chef is looking for a Pastry Chef that has a background in Rosettes, so if you have 1 or more this is the role for you. Maybe you have been working as Chef de Partie for the past year in a 2 Rosette : the Head Chef will be interested.
This is the perfect opportunity for all Chefs who have been working in Rosettes or high end establishments to take a chance at working at one of the Midlands most famous restaurants working towards 3 rosettes
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: £28,000 plus
Five out of seven
Working with one of Britain’s finest chefs
Free Staff Meals
Great Working environment
As the leader of the Pastry team you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea’s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Pastry Chef role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out Junior Sous duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Chris Lelliott is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy