Objective and Purpose
The successful candidate will be a key member of the management team reporting directly to the Finance Director.
Your main aim is to support Business and Operational Teams with the management of a Key Supplier agreement.
- Control and reconciliation of weekly and period end stock balances in terms of both units and value.
- Weekly reporting on stock movements for both inbound items from suppliers and outbound deliveries to customers.
- Support/lead the end-to end delivery of Supplier contracts in accordance with agreed roadmaps to meet the business needs.
- Continually seeks improvement in all Supplier processes, tools and frameworks
- Establish and maintain long-term working relationships between the company and Supply Partners, in order to improve “route to Customer”.
- Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and act as a functional bridge between Suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- A key requirement is the ability to provide financial analysis on key Supplier Information such as tracking budgets, forecasts and spend data.
- Ensure that regular review meetings with Suppliers are held at prescribed intervals including other stakeholder groups where necessary.
- Assist with the full procurement lifecycle, including Supplier relationship management.
- Benchmark Supplier pricing in the marketplace
- Assist with commercial and contractual negotiations with Suppliers.
- 2+ years Outsourcing, Commercial, Contract Management, Senior Account Management or Supply Chain experience
- Financial and budgeting experience with the ability to derive KPI’s and analysis through data
- Excels at working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle many streams of information, control, track & report status.
- Must be experienced & advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel & PowerPoint). Excel - advanced knowledge of advanced formulas, pivot table, charting etc
Desirable Skills & Experience
- A full or part qualified accounting qualification would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Ability to spot themes, trends and anomalies through data analysis to enable better business decision making.
- Strong communication skills with ability to deliver key messages through presentation, communication and written methods.
- Thrives in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal / relationship building skills.
- Good Stakeholder management skills Analytical with a good eye for detail
Oak Tree Mobility Ltd is the market leader in the supply of motion furniture, namely; rise and recline chairs and adjustable beds, and other equipment into the grey and disability market via a large direct sales force operating throughout the UK.
Oak Tree Mobility employs almost 165 people, 55 field based sales professionals and a further 90 staff in the centrally located Bristol head office, to provide high quality customer service and installations.
Based at Oak Tree’s prestigious city centre head office and reporting directly to the Finance Director this exciting new vacancy exists for an equally ambitious and highly motivated, results driven team player, to work in a successful sales team to ensure that every call results in an appointment and leads to a sale.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Limited private health coverage
- Team lunches and nights out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount cards
- Free tea and coffee
- Dress-down Fridays